what have you got planned for the weekend, my lovelies? want to come to my party?
i’m heading to oxfordshire with boden this weekend for jamie oliver and alex james’ big feastival, a unique two-day celebration of music, food and fun for all the family, set on alex’s idyllic cotswolds farm – sounds like fun, right?
i’ll be tweeting and instagraming all weekend, so if you’re heading to feastival yourself be sure to say hi, and if not, then drop me a line anyway, to let me know how you’ll be celebrating the end of #augustbreak2013.
if you’re stuck for ideas on how to best see out the month, then here are my final #inspiremyday tips to help fuel your fun…
p.s. don’t you just love my super cute letterpress party invitations from quill london?
01. you can find info on your local pick-your-own here.
03. i love exploring london’s waterways – you can find local canal walks here.
04. visit a local market or car boot, this is my favourite in london.
05. indulge in a gourmet burger to belatedly celebrate national burger day. i love brgr.co in soho.
06. the new craze sweeping the uk; you can find a free-to-play ping! table in london here.